FLEXIBLE , FOLDABLE THIN FILM SOLAR PANEL CHARGER
Thin Solar Panels are made using layers that absorb light. These layers are nearly 350 times smaller than silicon panels thereby making the thin film solar panel very efficient and light. The panels available with us for the Indian market are made using Amorphous Silicon (a-Si) and Copper Indium Gallium Selenide (CIGS). The former is quite durable and is mostly used for consumer electronics and latter on the other hand has high efficiency. These panels can be folded into small book like size which makes it easy and portable. The Thin Film Solar Panels have a lot of use in commercial as well as utility scale installations. This is because these versatile panels work well when used in terms of “economies of scale.” Thus, larger systems are more cost effective. Connect with us to know more.Advantages of a Thin Film Solar Panel:-
The Thin solar panels manufactured in India by Future Technologies have the following advantages:
- There is multiple and charging options (Current/Voltage.)
- These thin panels can charge batteries with varied voltage within a short duration of time.
- A major positive of the Thin Solar Panel is that they are compact in size and are light weight which results to easy handling, portability and comfortable storage.
- These are designed such that they are rain proof and can easily be used in a rugged environment like tents, vehicles etc.
- One can charge large battery packs as well as multiple devices within a short span of time.
- These Thin Film Solar Panels manufactured by Future Technologies India can meet varied field requirements in terms of different voltage, currents etc.
Following are the limitations of the Thin Film Solar Panels:
- These are suitable for online charging only which means that they can be used during the day when there is sun. Without sun, these offer no charging solutions.
- There is no backup storage in the Thin Film Solar Panels therefore; one has to have the device with the charger during the day.
- Though the panel itself is rainproof, the accessories and connectors are not. Therefore one needs to handle those with caution.
- Thin Film Solar Panel chargers bypass the OEM charger therefore the device might lose its OEM warranty.
- The efficiency of the charger depends on the surface on which the panel is placed.
- Though it is light weight and portable but when it is unfolded, it requires a decent amount of space.
Future Technologies Inc,
2/43, EPIP Phase-1, Jharmajri, Baddi-174103 Tehsil Nalagarh, Distt Solan, Himachal Pradesh, India
Tel: +91-98789 34922 / 98723 34922 ,
Models available for Thin Film Solar Panels
Optional Accessories available with Thin Film Solar Panels
|Solar Panel Wattage||30 WATT||30 WATT||36 WATT||60 WATT||60 WATT||72 WATT||120 WATT||120 WATT|
|P3SOLAR-30||P3SOLA R-36||FUTUREPOWER 60||P3SOLAR-60||P3SOLA R-72||FUTUREPOWER 120||P3S OLAR-120|
|Solar Panel Cell Material||Am orphous Silicon||CIGS||CIGS||Amorphous Silicon||CIGS||CIGS||Amorphous Silicon||CIGS|
|Solar Panel Weight ( approx)||1050 grams||365 grams||430 grams||2100 grams||680 grams||800 gr ams||4200 grams||1135 grams|
|Maximum Size Folded ( mm )
( L X B X Thickness ) ( approx)
|360 x 220 x 60 mm||155x 255 x 20 mm||310 x 140 x 20 mm||280 x 225 x 60 mm||320 x 260 x 25 mm||320 x 260 x 25mm||350 x 350 x 75 mm||260 x 320 x 65 mm|
Unfolded ( mm )
( excluding tightening flap)( approx)
|1190 x 700 mm||470 x 930 mm||785 x 620 mm||1400 x 110 mm||635 x 1070 mm||635 x 1070 mm||2200 x 1385 mm||1000 x 1350 mm|
|Solar Panel cell efficiency||6~8%||13~15%||13~15%||6~8%||13~15%||13~15%||6~8%||13~15%|
|Voltage at Maximum Power||16 Volt||25 Volt||16 Volt||16 Volt||25 Volt||16 Volt||16 Volt||25 Volt|
|Open Circuit Voltage||20 Volt||32 Volt||20 Volt||20 Volt||32 Volt||20 Volt||20 Volt||32 Volt|
|Current at Maximum Power||1.8 Amp||1.2 Amp||2.4 Amp||3.5 Amp||2.4 Amp||4.8 Amp||7.0 Amp||4.9 Amp|
|Short Circuit Current||2.0 Amp||1.4 Amp||2.8 Amp||3.7 Amp||2.8 Amp||5.6 Amp||7.4 Amp||5.6 Amp|
( deg C )
|-25°C ~ 80°C||-45°C ~ 80°C||-45°C ~ 80°C||-25°C ~ 80°C||-45°C ~ 80°C||-45°C ~ 80°C||-25°C ~ 80°C||-45°C ~ 80°C|
|Tested to MIL 810
& JSS 55555
|Inbuilt protection from reverse current flow over charge , short circuiting||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Charging capability with
|1 ~ 27 V||1 ~ 32 V||1 ~ 32 V||1 ~ 27 V||1 ~ 32 V||1 ~ 32 V||1 ~ 27 V||1 ~ 32V|
|Anti reflective coating ( Specular reflection on surface < 0.1% )||No||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
|Water repellent ETFE||No||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
|Panel fold test ( minimum folds before irregularity is detected)||500 folds||1000 folds||1000 folds||500 folds||1000 folds||1000 folds||500 folds||1000 folds|
|Colour Option||Desert Tan / Woodland Green ( Camoflouge ). ( Customized colour also available on bulk requirement )|
Future Technologies Inc is an ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturer of equipments for defence and professional industry. We are the leading company for manufacturing of Solar Panel with new technology. We specialize in foldable solar panel, rollable solar panel, thin film solar panel which are light weight and flexible. Solar battery chargers manufactured by Future Tecnologies Inc. are in high demand in India and abroad due to the high quality materials used for solar panels and solar chargers